Armin Only 2010 – Mirage

Armin Only 2010 – Mirage

 Armin Only 2010 – Mirage Armin van Buuren is proud to announce a new edition of his ‘Armin Only’.
 
On November 13th 2010, fans of the Dutch DJ  will be in the Jaarbeurs venue in Utrecht, where he’ll celebrate the release of his new artist album ‘Mirage’ with a new edition of the ‘Armin Only’ concert. Armin Only 2010 – Mirage will be one of the first shows of a world tour, with at least 15 cities across 5 different continents.
 
With Armada Music’s release of his new album, ‘Mirage’, in September 2010, Armin is once again ready to enthrall the global dance scene with the sound of his album. A little foretaste of what’s in store is the first single, ‘Full Focus’, out now on iTunes .
 
Armin van Buuren:”For me, ‘Mirage’ is all about the feeling of euphoria I experience when I see all those people enjoying themselves during my set. It’s my passion for music that I share with everyone, at a moment like that. If that special connection is there, it almost feels like a blanket of positive energy takes over in the hall. Those are the times when I enjoy myself at 200 percent. And that’s exactly the feeling I want to express with ‘Mirage’.”
 
 
 
      
Trance Radio - live

We are a Trance radio station, broadcasting Musik 24h a day. Have a look at the program, tune in, check out and enjoy!

 

Trance Radio - Club Lounge Radio
Trance music radio

Music Blogs


AIM AOL Instant Messaging - Club Lounge Radio profile Music blogs
Die beliebteste Webseite
 flicker account